Thursday, May 25, 2006

AD Training diary 5/25

Oliver woke up early this morning. Instead of rolling over and going back to sleep, I went downstairs and fed him. Since I was up anyway, I took him out for what should have been an up-tempo run. Instead after I got up the hill on Big Bend, I decided that this was going to be an easier day. We circled around to Skinker and came back Wydown and then came home via Big Bend. In total distance it ended up being about 3.25 miles.

I was just not up for doing a serious run today. I have a couple of days to rest before the Saturday run, which should be relatively easy and then get ready for Monday. I just need to make sure that I get some rest and sleep over the next couple of days.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?