Saturday, May 27, 2006

AD Training diary 5/27

I met with the marathon group for a long run of four miles today. I planned to take the CC lake blue loop and go around the outside of the meadow to add in the additional distance. LH and I were running a bit behind because of trouble getting out of the house. We all met at the Waterfall and started off together. I asked PF to run with LH for consistent pacing. They did the CC lake blue loop. We stopped for water at the 1 mile mark. After the water MS and I pushed out our pace a bit. It felt nice and easy. MS and I came through the end of the loop with no real issues.

I'd like to keep this up for a while where the group does the first part of the run together and then breaks by pace. I'd like to think that it helps keep some measure of group unity in place. It also helps that everyone is in the same general ball park in terms of times on this go-round.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?