Monday, June 19, 2006

AD Training diary 6/17

I went for a run about 12:45. My original plan was to do 6 miles, but as I had missed a run earlier this week, I decided to "squish" them together. Note - I don't recommend the practice at all. So I changed my plan to run to Forest Park, around it, and back home. My consideration for the squishing and the heat was that I planned to run in the FB zone on everything except the hills. I did a good job adhering to the plan. I even managed to avoid my ego getting the best of me and let someone pass me. About the time I was getting to the ball fields it started raining. The rain was a nice change from the heat though. In the en I got back around Forest Park and was having trouble keeping my HR low enough to stay in the FB zone, so I decided to pack it in and walk home.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?