Sunday, June 25, 2006

AD Training diary 6/24,25

I met with Phil, Papaswoof, and LH at Forest Park on Saturday. LH took off before the rest of the group arrived as she was worried about starting out too fast. We ended up taking off about ten minutes after her. The run was at a relatively easy pace for me. The weather was great and we were able to get it done with little trouble. I noticed my HR going up towards the end of the run, so I made a concerted effort to slow down.

Sunday I did a yoga class in the morning. It's still kicking my butt but not to the same extent. Later we went to the pool to play with Oliver. I did four laps and that was about as far as I could go. It's a good thing I didn't try a tri, or I could have drowned.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?