Wednesday, June 07, 2006

AD Training diary 6/5

I got together with Phil for a run before gaming. We took off on a three mile run winding through the neighborhood by Phil's house. The run itself was not terribly exciting. There are a number of people that need to keep a better leash on their dogs. The route was a little unusual for me in that there were not many sidewalks to run on. Personally, I'd prefer to run on sidewalks for the safety factor. It also featured a lot of rolling hills. The hills weren't ever severe, but by the end of the run, I knew that I had run over them. This would be a great RtR training course. Phil and I ran the route at a pretty good pace but it remained conversational albeit at the upper range of conversational.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?