Monday, August 28, 2006

Looking ahead - Week 9

Monday - Rest
Tuesday - 12 x 400m
Wednesday - 4 miles
Thursday - 8 miles (long tempo)
Friday - Rest
Saturday - 16 miles
Sunday - Rest

If you didn't get a chance to get in your long run this weekend, just extend the mid week run slightly. Better to miss it than double up.

The Lewis and Clark Half-Marathon is full. As far as I can tell, JP is the only one who registered. The rest of us will have to support her from the sidelines. There is a half-marathon the next week near 55 and 255, so it looks like we're not off the hook.

Comments:
I was pissed off and full of energy tonight. So I ran a fast (8:30/mi) 4.5 mi. Felt good. I can see why this running thing is addictive. It was dark, and someone MS like passed me and waved. Was that you?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?