Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I fought the Treadmil and the Treadmil won.

Out of town for the long weekend. Wedding went well, running not so well. Wet weather settled in the morning after we arrived. I opted to wait a day to see if it would clear up. It didn't, so I did 6 on the treadmill and gave the weather another chance.

No dice. It was time to own up, so I set the MPH at 6 and settled in with a bad TV for 16 miles. It's over and I don't intend on repeating it any time soon.

On the plus side, I did do the 16 mile run and I tried out the PowerBar Gel packets. They seemed to do the trick, so there's another option for goo. Chocolate wasn't too bad and the double latte, with 2x the caffeine , was a nice change.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?